Tuesday 21 August 2007

Winning Costumes



Paddington Arts Elimu Mas Camp won first prize at this years Childrens Carnival Splash at Alexander Palace last Saturday.
Marlons design was worn by Theo Calvin (age 11). Theos costume represents the spirit of youth and growth-wholeness, truth and trust.
When Theo was interviewed for the press release he said "It's good when you are at carnival because you get the chance to show off your costume, at the splash I got to dance my own style. I was relieved when I heard that the judges had given me and my costume first prize."



Elena wore the Female Junior costume which also won. Her costume represents the guardian of prosperity and the good life. She manifests herself in dreams giving the dreamer an abundance of hair. Her hair represents physical and spiritual strength.

No comments: